The quality assurance of food and feed makes high demands on production and distribution. Self-regulation, as a central element of Swiss food legislation, expects extensive knowledge of the respective requirements on the part of the manufacturers. In order to guarantee safe and high quality food and feed, tests for contamination and harmful residues as well as for vitamins and trace elements are necessary. In the field of food analysis, INTERLABOR has sound knowledge of legal requirements and a comprehensive service portfolio that enables parallel testing for contamination and quality characteristics:
- Pesticide screening for around 550 substances in fruits, vegetables and cereals (DIN EN 15662)
- Comprehensive classical microbiology supported by molecular biological methods including GMO as well as consulting and sampling
- Germ identification
- Minerals, trace elements and vitamins in food supplements
- Mycotoxin screening in cereals
- Determination of aflatoxins in dried fruits and peanuts
- Composition of fatty acids in native oils
- Analysis of contaminants (heavy metals, radioactivity, PAHs, PCBs, dioxin etc.)
INTERLABOR offers as part of the independent control ring for fruits and vegetables with main focus on pesticides besides analysis, a free evaluation of the findings in form of an annual report including statistical data.
Our wide range of services enables you to have both impurities and quality characteristics examined in a time-saving manner. All analyses are carried out by specialized personnel according to the latest technical standards. Our test reports include the evaluation according to the current laws (CH/EU), your individual specifications or experience values.
If you have any questions or require further information, please feel free to browse through our FAQ section or contact our customer advisors directly.
Your contact person for food