INTERLABOR supports you with analytical investigations, e.g. to identify uncharacteristic smells or unknown substances and impurities, to determine compositions and causes of chromatographic disturbances and much more. We will be pleased to advise you in technical and individual questions.
- Development and optimization of analytical methods for the determination of identity, purity and / or content
- Leachables & Extractables studies on various packaging materials and product matrices
- Identification of unknown degradation products and impurities based on high-resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS)
- Development of analytical methods for the validation of cleaning and processes (swabs, detergents etc.) on various surfaces
- NIAS (unintentionally introduced substances)
- Analysis of malodors using Thermal Desorption Unit (TDU-GC-MS)