Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
Our pharmaceutical program
- Physical, physical-chemical and microbiological analysis in accordance with international pharmacopeia (Ph.Eur., USP-NF, JP, etc.) and validated methods
- Release analysis for active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), excipients, herbal drugs and homeopathic preparations
- Release and stability analysis for intermediates (semi-finished) and finished products in various dosage forms
- Development and validation of analysis methods for content, contamination and identification methods of pharmacognosy and pharmaceutical technology
- Stability studies in accordance with ICH specifications (Q1A), including photostability (Q1B)
One stop for all your needs: INTERLABOR can carry out analyses of active pharmaceutical ingredient and excipients, release analyses for intermediate and finished products and stability testing for your production.
Our modern laboratories base their work on the latest methods described in pharmacopeia as well as on specifically developed and validated methods. Products in various dosage forms are tested according to the state of the art and can be stored in our ICH-compliant climate chambers for stability testing. INTERLABOR also carries out stress tests under the effects of light or raised temperature and humidity conditions.
- Check identification of content of various containters
- Checking of the chromatographic profile of an essential oil
- Analysis of phytopharmaceutical products and drug substances for pesticide residues according Ph.Eur. Chapter 2.8.13
- Analysis of finished products for assay and purity
- Stress tests under the effects of light and at 40 °C/75% rH
- Development and validation of new methods for determining identity, purity and assay
- Test for efficacy of antimicrobial preservation in accordance with Ph.Eur. Chapter 5.1.3
- Verification tests in accordance with Ph.Eur. Chapters 5.1.4 and 5.1.8
- Galenical testing for release and during stability studies
Our cosmetics program
- microbiological analysis according to ISO 17516
- Antimicrobial effectiveness testing category A and B according to ISO 11930
- Fragrance allergens ( 24 substances and 2 natural extracts according to EU)
- Furocumarine (Bergamottin, 5-Methoxypsoralen, Isopimpinellin, Oxypeucedanin, Byakangelicol, Epoxybergamottin)
|Order form for pharmaceutical products|
|Directory of services|
|Order form for cosmetics products|
|Directory of services for cosmetics|
Your personal contact partner
Do you need advice or a customized quote?
We are here for you!
Dr. Olivier Aebischer
Head of Customer Service