Food and Water
- Pesticides and heavy metals
- Trace elements and vitamins
- Fatty acids and other nutrient content
- GMO and allergens
- Water analysis
The quality standards required of food and animal feed place high demands on production and distribution. Various aspects such as hygiene and product safety need to taken into account. Testing for contamination and harmful residues as well as for vitamins and trace elements is essential to guarantee safe, high-quality foods and animal feed.
Our broad and comprehensive program allows you to test efficiently for contamination as well as for quality characteristics. Every analysis is carried out by specialized personnel on the basis of the latest technical standards. Our certificates of analysis comprise an evaluation in accordance with the latest legislation (CH/EU), your customized specifications or our experience values.
- Pesticide screening for more than 500 substances in fruit, vegetables and cereals
- Comprehensive, classic microbiology, supported by biomolecular methods including GMO
- Chemical and biological analysis of water (drinking water, bathing water, circulating water, etc.)
- Mineral substances, trace elements and vitamins in special nutritional supplements
- Mycotoxin screening in cereals
- Composition of fatty acids in virgin oils, etc.
|Order form for fruit, vegetables and cereals||List of pesticides|
|Order form for water analysis||GMO list|
|General order form||Sampling of drinking water|
|Directory of services||Packages for bath and drinking water|
Your personal contact partner
Do you need advice or a customized quote?
We are here for you!